Business, Financial, Acquisition, and Contract Management
Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Execution, Contracting, Contract Management, Program Objective Memorandums, Budget Estimate Submissions, Spend Plans, Work Breakdown Structures, Earned Value Management; the list goes on. So many words, but what do they all mean?
The art of financial management is often viewed by the uninitiated as a form of dark magic, a bewildering labyrinth of laws, regulations, processes, acronyms, and unintelligible logic.
To those versed in DoD 5000 application and compliance, these terms represent a powerful set of tools and processes for the successful delivery of national security capabilities.
INCREASING BUDGET AUTHORITY AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLEXITY INCREASES THE RISK OF ANTI-DEFICIENCY ACT VIOLATIONS.
WE CAN HELP AVOID THIS PROGRAM EXECUTION RISK.
Our people have hands-on experience from S&T through Sustainment and Support
Our people hold certifications from DAU, PMI, and ASMC in a range of disciplines from financial management to test and evaluation.
As new trends and authorities in acquisition, contracts, finance, and program management evolve, we keep constant pace so we can bring new capabilities to bear
Trenchant Analytics has a long history and pedigree in traditional PPB&E, RDT&E, acquisition, program management, contracting, test and evaluation, technology integration, fielding, sustainment, and support. Our personnel come from diverse backgrounds including major program offices, research offices, rapid acquisition organizations, test and evaluation commands, etc.
Our Traditional Financial and Contract Management Capabilities Include:
- Program Objective Memorandum Builds
- Budget Development and Execution
- Total Cost of Ownership Analysis
- Work Breakdown Structure Development
- Earned Value Management Analysis
- Contract Planning, Execution, and Management
- Statement of Work Development
- Contract Price Analysis
- Source Selection Evaluations
- Risk Reduction Contracting Approaches
- Risk Management Framework Analysis
- Integrated Product Team Management
- Information Systems Acquisition
- Research and Development Contracting
- Test and Evaluation Contracting and Execution
- Contingency Contracting
- Rapid Acquisition
- Other Transaction Authority (10 U.S.C. section 2371b)
- Middle Tier Acquisition (Section 804)
- Collaborative Development
- New Concept Ideation and Development
ANALYTIC AT OUR CORE
Anyone can provide technically acceptable personnel to move paper from the inbox to the outbox. Our objective is to proactively add real value to your organization
We take our team approach seriously. Your mission is our mission. We collaborate to achieve our client's desired end-state within cost and on or ahead of schedule. Our staff is committed to delivering their best.